by Tim Nuttall, Richard G. Harvey, Patrick J. McKeever
Following the success and critical acclaim for the first edition, this second edition of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat has been equally well accepted, by reviewers and readers alike.
The strengths of the first edition have been preserved:
- Problem-oriented approach; the book is arranged in twelve chapters covering dermatoses classified by their principle presenting sign
- Concise systematically structured text; definition, etiology and pathogenesis, clinical features, differential diagnoses, diagnostic tests, management
- Focus is on clinical practice and the need to explain the disease to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color photographs and diagrams
- Clear user-friendly design—one condition per page or spread of pages
- Referenced throughout to give the clinician access to the literature
Within the framework and in light of the exponential growth of information in small animal dermatology since first publication, the authors have revised the entire text for the new second edition, added twenty-one new sections and one hundred and thirty-one new color photos. The result is a handbook that is practical, extensive and up-to-date in its content, beautifully illustrated and designed. The new second edition is of value to veterinary practitioners and students, veterinary nurses and technicians.
File size: 23.2 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir