by Gary M. Baxter
The Sixth Edition of Adams and Stashak’s Lameness in Horses builds on the book’s reputation as the classic gold-standard reference on equine lameness. Now in full color, the text has been fully revised and streamlined to improve user-friendliness, with a new, simplified format and a stronger emphasis on the diagnosis and management of lameness. A valuable supplementary DVD provides a complete guide to diagnosing lameness, offering additional anatomical images; video clips demonstrating key procedures such as physical examination, flexion tests, perineural and intrasynovial anesthesia; and examples of lameness conditions in motion.
The Sixth Edition presents new or significantly rewritten chapters on the axial skeleton, principles of musculoskeletal disease, principles of therapy for lameness, occupation-related lameness conditions, and lameness in the young horse. The diagnostic procedures chapter has also been significantly expanded to reflect advances in this important area. Adams and Stashak’s Lameness in Horses, Sixth Edition is an essential addition to any equine practitioner’s bookshelf.
- Fully revised new edition of the classic text on equine lameness
- Presented with a simplified format and reduced repetition to improve ease of use
- Focused more strongly on lameness and diagnostics
- Offers six new or significantly revamped chapters and an expanded diagnostic procedures chapter
- Includes a DVD with practical supplements, including additional anatomical images, video clips demonstrating key procedures such as intrasynovial injections, and examples of conditions in motion
- Now in full color, with an attractive two-color text design
File size: 119.7 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir