Anatomy and Physiology of Farm Animals, 8th Edition
by Anna Dee Fails, Christianne Magee
Revised and updated, the eighth edition of Anatomy and Physiology of Farm Animals remains the essential resource for detailed information on farm animal anatomy and physiology.
- Offers a revised edition to this comprehensive guide to the anatomy and physiology of farm animals
- Presents learning objectives in each chapter for the first time
- Adds new material on endocrine and metabolic regulation of growth and body composition
- Features additional illustrations to enhance comprehension
- Includes a companion website that offers supplemental content, including word roots, clinical cases, study and practice questions, the images from the book and additional images, diagrams, and videos to enhance learning.