by Catherine McGowan, Lesley Goff
A thoroughly updated edition of this essential reference guide for physiotherapists and physical therapists, looking to apply the proven benefits of physiotherapy to the treatment of companion and performance animals.
- Seven new chapters provide greatly expanded coverage of practical treatment and rehabilitation
- Includes reviews of different physiotherapy techniques, drawing on both human and animal literature
- Discusses approaches in small animal medicine as well as for elite equine athletes
- Provides applied evidence-based clinical reasoning model, with case examples
- Now in full colour with many more illustrations