Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine, 5th Edition
The Fifth Edition of Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine, the most comprehensive reference available on veterinary antimicrobial drug use, has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the rapid advancements in the field of antimicrobial therapy. Encompassing all aspects of antimicrobial drug use in animals, the book provides detailed coverage of virtually all types of antimicrobials relevant to animal health. Now with a new chapter on antimicrobial therapy in zoo animals, Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine offers a wealth of invaluable information for appropriately prescribing antimicrobial therapies and shaping public policy.
Divided into four sections covering general principles of antimicrobial therapy, classes of antimicrobial agents, special considerations, and antimicrobial drug use in multiple animal species, the text is enhanced by tables, diagrams, and photos. Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine is an essential resource for anyone concerned with the appropriate use of antimicrobial drugs, including veterinary practitioners, students, public health veterinarians, and industry and research scientists.
- Presents a comprehensive reference on veterinary applications for antimicrobial drugs, written by leaders in the field
- Provides a fully up-to-date, current resource on antimicrobial therapy, with updates through the book
- Features a new chapter on antimicrobial therapy in zoological species
- Covers common infectious diseases and appropriate dosages for frequently used antimicrobial agents in many species
- Offers tables, diagrams, and photos to supplement the text
File size: 5.4 MB