Beagles For Dummies
by Susan McCullough
Beagles are an extraordinary breed—no bones about it. They’re cute, compact, fun-loving, and great with kids. (Not to mention those soulful eyes!) But their sense of humor, independence, and stubborn nature isn’t for everyone. So whether you’re thinking about getting your very own Snoopy-dog, or if you’ve already opened your heart and home to one, Beagles for Dummies answers important questions like:
- What are Beagles supposed to look like and how should they behave?
- Should I choose a puppy or an adult dog? Male or female?
- How do I correct my Beagle’s behavior problems?
- What do I need to do to survive my Beagle’s puppyhood?
- How can I Beagle-proof my house to keep him (and my stuff) safe?
- What should I teach my Beagle to do? How do I teach him?
- What health problems is my Beagle likely to have when he’s young? How about when he grows up—or gets old?
Life with these little hounds can lead to years of merriment, entertainment, and love—but if you think Beagles are just another hound dog, think again! Whether you want to know everything there is to living with a Beagle, or just want to skip to a relevant subject (like how to keep him out of the hamper), Beagles for Dummies gives you everything you need to choose and raise your Snoopy soul mate.File type: PDF
File size: 1.6 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir