by Larry P. Tilley , Francis W. K. Smith, Jr.
Like having a trusted clinician with you in the exam room, the fully updated Sixth Edition of Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline continues to offer fast access to information in an easy-to-use format.
- Provides fast access to key information on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Covers 846 specific disorders, making it the most comprehensive quick-reference book on canine and feline medicine
- Carefully designed for fast searching and reference in the busy practice setting, giving you the confidence to make clinical decisions quickly and appropriately
- Presents contributions from 379 leading experts specializing in all areas of veterinary medicine
- Includes access to a companion website with 354 client education handouts for you to download and use in practice, plus images and video clips
File size: 41.5 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir