by Heidi Lobprise
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry, Second Edition presents essential information in a succinct, well-defined format for easy and quick access. This fully revised edition offers more color images, general updates from recent developments, and extensive revisions to the diagnostic and techniques sections, as well as additional information on charting with corresponding illustrations. New topics include exotic pets, including ferrets, prairie dogs, and chinchillas; oral pain management; home care; the technician in dentistry; and the business of dentistry.
Topics cover diagnostics and treatment in a logical step-wise fashion, taking the typical Five-Minute format. Ancillary subjects on pain management, home care, and small mammal care have also been addressed and expanded, and a new companion website offers client education handouts to download and use in practice at www.wiley.com/go/lobprise. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry is the ideal practical manual for general practitioners seeking accessible, reliable information on dentistry techniques and treatments.
- Offers a quick reference for clinicians and students seeking dental information
- Presents information in the popular, succinct Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format
- Fully revised throughout, with more color images, information on recent advances, and revamped diagnostics and techniques sections, plus additional information on charting
- Uses a consistent, step-by-step approach to diagnosing and treating dental disease
- Provides new chapters on exotic pets, oral pain management, home care, the technician’s role, and practice management
- Includes access to a companion website offering client education handouts corresponding to the topics covered at www.wiley.com/go/lobprise
File size: 79.6 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir