Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult, 2nd Edition
by Lowell Ackerman
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult, Second Edition has been extensively updated and expanded, with 55 new topics covering subjects such as online technologies, hospice care, mobile practices, compassion fatigue, practice profitability, and more. Carefully formatted using the popular Five-Minute Veterinary Consult style, the book offers fast access to authoritative information on all aspects of practice management. This Second Edition is an essential tool for running a practice, increasing revenue, and managing staff in today’s veterinary practice.
Addressing topics ranging from client communication and management to legal issues, financial management, and human resources, the book is an invaluable resource for business management advice applicable to veterinary practice. Sample forms and further resources are now available on a companion website. Veterinarians and practice managers alike will find this book a comprehensive yet user-friendly guide for success in today’s challenging business environment.
- Provides a current, comprehensive resource for authoritative information on all aspects of veterinary practice management, with existing information extensively updated and many topics new to this edition
- Includes 55 new topics offering information on buying a practice, social media, organizational culture, and much more
- Uses the popular Five-Minute Veterinary Consult structured format to allow quick access to information
- Offers a trusted resource for successful business management in veterinary practices
- Draws on the combined wisdom of more than 75 expert authors with specialized information on all aspects of practice management
- Includes a companion website with sample forms and further resources at http://www.wiley.com/go/ackerman/practicemanagement
File size: 9.8 MB