by Richard M. Hopper
Bovine Reproduction is a comprehensive, current reference providing information on all aspects of reproduction in the bull and cow. Offering fundamental knowledge on evaluating and restoring fertility in the bovine patient, the book also places information in the context of herd health where appropriate for a truly global view of bovine theriogenology. Printed in full color throughout, the book includes 83 chapters and more than 550 images, making it the most exhaustive reference available on this topic.
Each section covers anatomy and physiology, breeding management, and reproductive surgery, as well as obstetrics and pregnancy wastage in the cow. Bovine Reproduction is a welcome resource for bovine practitioners, theriogenologists, and animal scientists, as well as veterinary students and residents with an interest in the cow.
- Offers a complete, up-to-date resource on managing reproduction in the bull and cow
- Addresses all aspects of evaluating and restoring fertility in the bovine patient
- Focuses on individual medicine
- Takes a production medicine perspective where necessary to address this important aspect of bovine practice
- Encompasses anatomy and physiology, breeding management, and reproductive surgery, as well as obstetrics and pregnancy wastage in the cow
- Provides full-color images throughout
File size: 47.2 MB