Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology, 2nd Edition
The prevalence of urinary tract diseases and disorders in small animal practice is higher than ever. The 2nd edition of Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology makes it easy to find the information you need to accurately diagnose and manage diseases and disorders of the urinary tract in dogs and cats. Its concise outline format features practical clinical content, line drawings that clearly illustrate the initiation and progression of disease, photographs that demonstrate the clinical appearance of various lesions, and tables and boxes that offer essential information at a glance. Expert authors Dennis J. Chew, Stephen P. DiBartola, and Patricia Schenck keep you current with revised and brand-new content based upon the latest studies and evidence-based medicine, helping you prevent and most effectively manage kidney, bladder, and related conditions.
- Outline format with concise, clinically focused content helps you quickly and easily find the information you need to accurately diagnose and effectively manage urinary tract diseases and disorders.
- Practical clinical tips and guidelines including algorithms, FAQs, and case management recommendations.
- Special boxes highlight key information at a glance.
- Concise, need-to-know information about renal and lower urinary tract pathophysiology provides essential background for clinical application.
- Evidence-based coverage of hot topics such as the relationship between behavioral stressors and urinary tract disease, treatments for idiopathic cystitis, and dietary modifications for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract problems helps you provide the latest and best care for your patients.
File size: 22.4 MB