Cardiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
by H. Edward Durham, Jr.
Cardiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a comprehensive resource for veterinary technicians and nurses working with cardiovascular patients in veterinary practice.
- Offers a complete reference to veterinary cardiology targeted at veterinary technicians and nurses, summarizing fundamental knowledge on cardiovascular disease
- Covers dogs, cats, horses, ruminants, and camelids
- Provides information ranging from introductory to advanced for a thorough guide to cardiac conditions
- Presents detailed procedures for common cardiac catheterization techniques, including supplies required
- Includes photographs and illustrations to depict the concepts described
File size: 13.6 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir
(Visited 1,251 times, 6 visits today)