by Philip R. Scott
The new edition of Cattle and Sheep Medicine incorporates over 250 new clinical cases divided equally between cattle and sheep. The cases appear randomly to reflect real life practice and are presented as a set of integrated questions, photographs and detailed explanatory answers—to educate and not just to test. New images have been added for all cases and multiple choice questions are included for revision purposes.
This second edition covers important clinical features of a range of common diseases of ruminants encountered in first opinion practice in a problem-based format. The book also contains many diseases not featured in the former edition. While common diseases are also again featured, the situations have been changed to mimic general practice, as a disease does not always manifest with the same clinical features.
The diagnosis and treatment regimens described are those used by the author over the past 38 years in commercial large animal practice. They acknowledge the time and financial restrictions that occur in many situations, but require no specialised facilities or equipment.
- Covers important clinical features of a range of common diseases of ruminants
- Features the diagnosis and treatment regimens used by the author who has 38 years of experience
- Incorporates over 250 new cases and illustrations
- Contains a new section with MCQs
- Includes full-color photographs and a clear list of abbreviations used throughout the text
File size: 164 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir