Clinical Equine Oncology
In Clinical Equine Oncology, Derek Knottenbelt will add to his very well-regarded range of equine titles for Elsevier by producing an oncology book that, like his recently published Pascoe’s Principles & Practice of Equine Dermatology 2e, will have several distinguishing features that will make it of the widest possible appeal. The design and practical features of the dermatology book can and should be applied to the present proposal; together they can be viewed as companion texts.
- More than 50 different types of tumor are covered, including tumors that occur in each of the 10 body systems.
- Over 800 excellent-quality photographs show the appearance of pathologies and cancerous conditions both before and after treatment.
- More than 80 full-color diagrams summarize key information.
- Detailed Pathology section describes common neoplasms in horses, cites research literature, and describes what is generally known about each condition.
- Authoritative, inclusive, and unique coverage is likely to remain the standard reference for years to come.
- Expert authors are recognized as the top experts in the field of equine oncology.
- Practical, colorful design includes icon-based references for quick appraisal of prevalence and prognosis.
File size: 54.8 MB