Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy Volume 1 – The Ruminants, 2nd Edition
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 1 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the ruminant. With this book you will be able to see the position and relationships of the bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and viscera that go to make up each region of the body and each organ system. Each book in this three volume series is packed with full-color photographs and drawings of dissections prepared specifically for these texts.
- Accessibly and sytematically structured with each chapter devoted to a specific body region.
- Important features of regional and topographical anatomy presented using full-color photos of detailed dissections.
- Detailed color line drawings clarify the relationships of relevant structures.
- Presents anatomy in a clinical context.
- Accompanying website with interactive quizzes and the chance to test yourself with self-assessment questions.
- New chapter on radiological anatomy.
- Special notes highlight clinical significance of each section.