Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 3rd Edition
by Alleice Summers
This concise, user-friendly volume is the only guide to common diseases of companion animals available and is a vital tool for the critical situations veterinary technicians encounter every day. It presents complete coverage of disease treatment in every kind of companion animal and gives you the thorough understanding of diseases you’ll need for the most effective treatment planning, implementation, and client follow-up. Disease information is presented in a consistent monograph format for succinct, reliable reference, and the book’s logical body systems approach makes it easy to find what you need when you need it!
- Well-organized content presents diseases in a consistent, monograph style, including description, clinical signs, laboratory work-up, treatment, medications, after care, client information, and prevention.
- Diseases organized by body system enables you to quickly refer to the most accurate information.
- Coverage of the common diseases veterinary technicians are likely to encounter in practice keeps you up-to-date with the diseases and disorders you are most likely to assist in diagnosing and managing.
- Clearly defined role of the technician helps you understand what is expected of you as a working professional.
- Tech Alerts emphasize key information on the process of caring for pets.
File size: 75.1 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir