Communication in Poultry Grower Relations: A Blueprint to Success
by Larry Cole
Communication in Poultry Grower Relations shows a process used to continuously improve the working relationship between integrators and their growers. A special feature is the “how to” format in which this book details the relationship process so a company and its growers can implement the procedures discussed.
The book also provides a comprehensive discussion on the dynamics associated with corporate culture changes. The reader will learn how to manage the resistance associated with each of the five phases of change to successfully implement the improvements in the company-grower working relationship.
- US history of the poultry industry
- inverting the organisational pyramid to produce teamwork and excellent grower-company relationships
- vision statements that exemplify different approaches
- establishing trust among growers and employees in live production, live haul, the hatchery and the feed mill
- department specific training for employees
- delegating authority to make decisions
- the WOW! factor to add value when a major disruption occurs
- overcoming resistance to change
- grower relations surveys
File size: 1.9 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir