by C. Wayne McIlwraith, Alan J. Nixon and Ian M. Wright
From the worldwide leader in equine surgery, Wayne McIlwraith, comes the new fourth edition of Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy in the Horse. Completely revised and expanded, this comprehensive atlas covers all the need-to-know information within equine arthroscopy: instrumentation, general techniques, carpal joints, metacarpal and metatarsophalangeal joints, and tarsocrural joints. All the advances that have taken place in the field over the last decade are covered, particularly in the areas of postoperative management and rehabilitation. This trusted reference also provides an in-depth view of surgical procedures with new high-definition diagnostic and surgical arthroscopic images, as well as radiographs and composite illustrations. There is no better way to learn and master equine surgical procedures!
- Diagnostic images with side-by-side radiographs and illustrations offer multiple points of view and directional guidance on surgical procedures.
- Expert authorship features helpful insights and expertise from the worldwide leader and speaker on equine arthoscopy, Wayne McIlwraith.
- Specially commissioned artwork clearly illustrates local anatomy and key stages of surgical procedures.
- Coverage of choice, use, and maintenance of equipment provides a basic understanding of arthroscopic technique and reasoning behind various practices.
- Content dedicated to diagnostic and surgical arthroscopy of the horse provides authoritative, comprehensive information on this specialized subject.
- NEW! Updated high-definition images provide a crystal clear view of surgical procedures from multiple views.
- NEW! Companion website features 48 high-resolution digital videos that link back to the textbook for a vivid demonstration of surgical techniques.
- NEW! Expanded content ensures you are up to date on the latest developments in the field ― particularly in the areas of tenoscopy, bursoscopy, and arthroscopic methods for cartilage repair.
- NEW! Chapter on postoperative management, adjunctive therapies, and rehabilitation procedures keeps you abreast of best practices when it comes to taking care of the horse post-operation.
File size: 354.7 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir