by Margaret Ashton-Key, Penny Wright, Dennis Wright
Diagnostic Lymph Node Pathology presents a logical and systematic approach to lymph node biopsies and guides general pathologists and haematopathologists alike through the maze of differential diagnoses, enabling them to reach an accurate diagnosis.
The book is presented in an easy-to-read format and contains boxes for quick reference detailing the clinical, morphological, immunohistochemical, and genetic features of each entity. Thoroughly revised, the third edition also includes more than 300 high-quality histological colour photographs along with updated references.
This edition covers both classical and less well-known features of individual disease processes. It is a valuable guide for both professionals and trainees.
- Presents a logical and systematic approach to lymph node biopsies
- Discusses both classical and less well-known features of individual disease processes
- Includes differential diagnoses of lymph node biopsy specimens
- Contains more than 300 high-quality histological colour photograph and boxes for quick reference
- Features succinct and easy-to-read text that allows you to find information fast
File size: 85.8 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir