by Jeffrey J. Zimmerman, Locke A. Karriker, Alejandro Ramirez, Kent J. Schwartz, Gregory W. Stevenson
First published in 1958, Diseases of Swine, Tenth Edition is a fully revised and updated version of this classic reference. Now published in association with the American Association of Swine Veterinarians, the Tenth Edition adds new knowledge throughout in a reorganized format to provide more intuitive access to information. With chapters written by more than 150 of the foremost experts in the field, Diseases of Swine remains the premier source of comprehensive information on swine production, health, and management for swine health specialists of all disciplines and at any level of expertise, including veterinarians, researchers, and students.
Featuring a new content organization designed for improved navigability, the Tenth Edition adds chapters on the cardiovascular system, diagnostic tests and test performance, food safety and zoonotic diseases, show and pet pigs, and the most current information on both long-recognized and emerging pathogens. Diseases of Swine, Tenth Edition is an indispensable resource for anyone interested in swine health.
- Detailed, comprehensive coverage of swine production, health, and management
- Presented in a more navigable format, with improved consistency and chapter organization, an expanded index, and a complete list of tables
- Authored and edited by internationally recognized experts in their fields
- Includes new chapters on the cardiovascular system, diagnostic tests and test performance, food safety and zoonotic diseases, show and pet pigs, and newly emerged pathogens
- Now published in association with the American Association of Swine Veterinarians
File size: 16.4 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir