Diseases of Swine, 11th Edition
by Jeffrey J. Zimmerman, Locke A. Karriker, Alejandro Ramirez, Kent J. Schwartz, Gregory W. Stevenson, Jianqiang Zhang
Provides a fully revised Eleventh Edition of the definitive reference to swine health and disease
Diseases of Swine has been the definitive reference on swine health and disease for over 60 years. This new edition has been completely revised to include the latest information, developments, and research in the field. Now with full color images throughout, this comprehensive and authoritative resource has been redesigned for improved consistency and readability, with a reorganized format for more intuitive access to information.
Diseases of Swine covers a wide range of essential topics on swine production, health, and management, with contributions from more than 100 of the foremost international experts in the field. This revised edition makes the information easy to find and includes expanded information on welfare and behavior.
A key reference for anyone involved in the swine industry, Diseases of Swine, Eleventh Edition:
- Presents a thorough revision to the gold-standard reference on pig health and disease
- Features full color images throughout the book
- Includes information on the most current advances in the field
- Provides comprehensive information on swine welfare and behavior
- Offers a reorganized format to make the information more accessible
Written for veterinarians, academicians, students, and individuals and agencies responsible for swine health and public health, Diseases of Swine, Eleventh Edition is an essential guide to swine health.PDF 25.2 MB Password: vetbooks.ir Help