Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases of the Dog and Cat is the ultimate reference for veterinarians and other professionals trying to diagnose and treat both common and less frequently diagnosed diseases and conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
The book is divided into four sections: The Ear, The Nose, The Throat and Surgery of the Ear, Nose and Throat. Each of the first three sections begins by discussing anatomy and physiology and then reviews a wide variety of diagnostic procedures including video-endoscopic examination of the external ear canal, nose and throat, radiography and advanced imaging, and histopathological examination of biopsy samples.
Chapters in each of the three sections then provide a detailed and extensive review of the diseases of the pinna, external ear canal, middle ear and inner ear – nasal planum, nasal cavities and sinuses and nasopharynx – pharynx and larynx. The final section opens with a chapter on perioperative management with subsequent chapters that cover surgery of the ear, nose and throat.
Extensively referenced, and including more than 750 color illustrations to assist in diagnosis and treatment, the book is an invaluable resource for both veterinarians in training and in practice for the accurate diagnosis and management of diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
- Explores the anatomy, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose and throat in cats and dogs
- Reviews a wide variety of diagnostic tests and procedures
- Devotes a full chapter to the aetiology and pathogenesis of otitis externa
- Discusses surgery of the ear, nose and throat
- Includes more than 750 color illustrations to assist in diagnosis and treatment
File size: 228.9 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir