Essentials of Animal Physiology, 4th Edition
by S. C. Rastogi
This comprehensive, fully updated text describes the essential concepts of animal physiology and related biochemistry for students of biology and related disciplines. In terms of presentation and contents, the book offers relevant fundamentals of physiology and animal behaviour under diverse conditions. The text will certainly satisfy the needs of students of biology, home science and animal husbandry.
- Covers physiology of organ systems of animals, including human and mammalian physiology.
- Surveys functional specialisation of organisms and their survival ability under environmental stresses.
- Explains criteria of physiological variations among organisms living in diverse habitats.
- New coverage on animal calorimetry to explain energy requirements of animals.
- In depth coverage of membrane physiology.
- A new chapter on physiological disorders emanating from organellar malfunctions and genetic disabilities.
File size: 5.5 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir