Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology, 4th Edition
Updates the most comprehensive reference available on exotic animal hematology and cytology of all major species. Abundantly illustrated throughout, the book acts as both an atlas and a text, offering high-quality photographs and step-by-step descriptions of techniques associated with preparing and interpreting hematology and cytology samples. In addition to thorough updates throughout, the Fourth Edition offers a logical reorganization into a more user-friendly disease-based chapter structure and adds sizing bars to the images for comparison.
The book provides concise, practical information on hematology and cytology of small exotic mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish. Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology is an essential resource for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in clinical practice, clinical pathologists, laboratory technicians, veterinary students, and those engaged in avian and exotic research.
- Presents complete information on hematology and cytology in a wide range of exotic species, including small mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Includes more than 700 high-quality color photographs, now with sizing bars
- Takes a new disease-based structure for improved ease of use
- Provides straightforward step-by-step descriptions of sample preparation and interpretation
- Offers a wealth of practical diagnostic information in an easily-referenced format
- Serves as an indispensable resource for in-house hematology and cytology
File size: 50 MB