Fowler’s Zoo and Wild Animal Medicine, Volume 8
by R. Eric Millerand Murray E. Fowler
Logically organized by taxonomic groups, this up-to-date text covers the diagnosis and treatment of all zoo animal species and free-ranging wildlife, including amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals, and fish, unlikely to be seen by private practice veterinarians. Featuring full-color images, the consistent, user-friendly format supplies information on each animal’s biology, unique anatomy, special physiology, reproduction, restraint and handling, housing requirements, nutrition and feeding, surgery and anesthesia, diagnostics, therapeutics, and diseases. Global authorship includes multinational contributors who offer expert information on different species from around the world.
- Global authorship includes internationally recognized authors who have contributed new chapters focusing on the latest research and clinical management of captive and free-ranging wild animals from around the world.
- Zoological Information Management System chapter offers the latest update on this brand new system that contains a worldwide wealth of information.
- General taxonomy-based format provides a comprehensive text for sharing information in zoo and wildlife medicine.
- Concise tables provide quick reference to key points in the references.
- NEW! All new authors have completely revised the content to provide fresh perspectives from leading experts in the field on the latest advances in zoo and wild animal medicine.
- NEW! Color images vividly depict external clinical signs for more accurate recognition and diagnosis.
File size: 31.3 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir