General Pathology for Veterinary Nurses
by Harriet Brooks
This is one of the first books on general pathology designed specifically for veterinary nurses and veterinary nursing students.
Pathology underpins all you do as a veterinary nurse. Knowledge of the general pathological processes will give you a deeper understanding of every aspect of an animal’s health. Building on your prior knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, the book explains the pathological changes that occur in sick animals. It describes the various disease processes and shows you how to relate them to clinical presentation, diagnosis and prognosis, and treatment rationales. This book will give you the knowledge and confidence to develop your role within the veterinary team.
- Designed as a concise, easy to read textbook, it includes:
- Detailed illustrations to explain the science behind the pathological processes
- Summary boxes of key information to aid revision
- A ‘test yourself’ section at the end of each chapter
- One of the first books on general pathology for veterinary nurses and those new to the subject;
- Builds on knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry to develop an understanding of the effects of various disease processes encountered in veterinary practice, and be able to relate these to clinical presentation, diagnosis and prognosis, and to treatment rationales;
- Includes many linedrawings to aid comprehension, question and answer sections to test understanding and text boxes of key information.
File size: 5 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir