by Audrey Pavia, Shannon Sand
You’ve always dreamed of riding horses. So what are you waiting for? It’s time you realized your equestrian dreams and learned to ride like a pro on the back of a noble steed. And Horseback Riding for Dummies shows you how.
Don’t know a horse’s head from its tail, a trot from a canter, withers from a fetlock? No problem. Coauthored by a medal-winning equestrian and nationally respected equestrian trainer, it tells you what you need to know about that elegant animal, body and soul, to become an accomplished rider. And it trains you in all the technical basics of riding for fun or competition, including how to:
- Find a good stable and instructor
- Select riding gear
- Warm up and keep riding muscles fit
- Establish a rapport with a horse
- Cue a horse to walk, jog, trot, lope, and cantor
- Ride in the ring and on trails
- Improve your balance and timing
- Compete in horse shows
- Buy and care for your own horse
Stop dreaming about it and learn to ride like the wind with Horseback Riding for Dummies—the ultimate beginner’s guide to all things equestrian.
File size: 5.5 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir