Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine: Photobiomodulation
by Ronald J. Riegel, John C. Godbold, Jr.
Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine: Photobiomodulation is a complete guide to using therapeutic lasers to treat veterinary patients, focusing on practical information.
- Offers a comprehensive resource for incorporating therapeutic lasers in veterinary practice
- Focuses on practical information tailored for the veterinary clinic
- Written by 37 leading experts in veterinary laser therapy
- Provides a thorough foundation on this standard-of-care modality
- Emphasizes clinical applications with a real-world approach
File size: 54.8 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir
(Visited 623 times, 1 visits today)