Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics
by Matthew D. Barnhart, Karl C. Maritato
Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics is a comprehensive and state-of-the-art guide to all aspects of using locking plates to treat orthopedic conditions in dogs, cats, and large animals.
- Offers a proven approach to using locking plates in veterinary practice
- Highlights practical clinical applications with illustrative clinical cases
- Includes information on the history, principles, and materials as well as specific techniques
- Presents data on both traumatic and non-traumatic applications
- Provides instructive color photographs to demonstrate the procedures