Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology
by Sheila M. Crispin
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a welcome addition to an exciting new series that is specifically designed, using an accessible note-based style, to provide rapid and easy access to up-to-date clinical and diagnostic information.
Veterinary ophthalmology has expanded considerably over the last few years. With all the specialist ophthalmology books now available, there is a need for a concise reference book in this area. Aimed at veterinary surgeons and veterinary students, Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology provides the reader with all the essential information required to diagnose and manage ophthalmic disorders in dogs, cats, rabbits, horses and farm animals.
- Over 350 colour pictures throughout the text to aid in examination and diagnosis;
- Review of common ocular emergencies and how to respond to them;
- Sections on eye disease in the dog, cat, rabbit, horse and farm animals with summaries at the beginning of each section emphasising common/serious conditions;
- Appendices on ophthalmic terminology, topical ophthalmic preparations, basic principles of ocular and adnexal surgery and a summary of the cranial nerves innervating the eye and adnexa.
- Concise but complete coverage of veterinary ophthalmology
- Part of the new “Notes on” veterinary series
- Includes many colour photographs
- Each chapter is structured similarly for improved user-friendliness
- Basic science incorporated into clinical material to provide background to the disease.
File size: 5.5 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir