by Leland S. Shapiro
Pathology and Parasitology for Veterinary Technicians, 2E is the publication professionals and future professionals turn to for detailed information on pathology and parasitology in veterinary medicine. It features clear-cut descriptions, case studies, and methodologies for the practical setting. Veterinary professionals and those in the animal, equine, dairy, and poultry fields will benefit from explanations about technical procedures, parasite life cycles, zoonotic potential, diagnosis, and treatment. A review of current literature provides valuable background, and the accompanying CD-ROM Image Library features extensive color images of parasites and various pathologies.
- CD-ROM IMAGE LIBRARY: The CD-ROM Image Library of photos depicting pathologies and parasites clarify what is described in the text.
- CASE STUDIES: The case studies make the text more applicable to the student working in the field.
- COMBINES DISCIPLINES: The combination of pathology and parasitology material enables the student to purchase just one text.
- DESCRIBES CLINICAL APPLICATIONS: The specific “how to” section prepares the student to apply course and text material in the clinical setting.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The comprehensive material is appropriate for students and practitioners in veterinary medicine and the animal, poultry, equine, and dairy sciences.
File size: 7.7 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir