by Susan M. Ewing
The Poodle is known for her keen intelligence, excellent trainability, and, most notably, those signature curly locks. But there’s more to the Poodle than meets the eye (like, say, those expensive grooming bills). So, to Poodle or not to Poodle? That is the question.
With an overview of the breed’s history, an exploration of all three varieties (Standard, Miniature, and Toy), and 8 pages of full-color photos detailing the colors available and tips and techniques for grooming, Poodles for Dummies is filled with all the meaty information and enlightening morsels you need to decide if this refined beauty is a good match for you. You’ll get answers to your most important questions, including:
- Which size Poodle is best for me? Which color?
- How do I know if a Poodle breeder is reputable?
- What are the pros and cons of shelters and rescue groups?
- What do I look for in choosing a healthy Poodle?
- How can I Poodle-proof my home and yard?
- What’s the best way to introduce my Poodle to kids and other pets?
- How often does my Poodle need grooming?
No matter which size, color, or gender you own, Poodles are not a “wash ‘n’ wear” breed. But if you have the time, passion, and dedication to give her the training, exercise, and upkeep she needs, you and your curly companion will have a happy and rewarding life together.
File size: 4.7 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir