by Scott Royer, Nikki Royer
Beef cattle farming is a business that continues to grow in the United States and around the world, and it will only grow larger as the demand for beef continues to increase. Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies provides you with an introduction to all aspects of raising beef cattle. Packed with expert tips from experienced farmers, it gives any level of cattle-raiser the tools needed to increase the quantity and quality of your farm’s output and maintain a healthy herd.
Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies is the go-to resource for aspiring cattle farmers. With important information on health, handling, and breeding, and detailed coverage of equipment and supplies, it is teeming with useful information that anyone interested in raising cattle should have.
- Advice on which beef cattle breeds to rear
- The prevention and treatment of common diseases
- Caring for pregnant heifers and calving procedures
- Dietary specifications dependent on breed
- Guidance on humane management
- Creating an open and safe pasture habitat
If you’re an aspiring cattle farmer looking to begin raising cattle or an established raiser interested in expanding your herd, Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies has you covered.
File size: 5.2 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir