Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLE®
by Patricia Schenck
Don’t leave your performance on the NAVLE to chance! With so many ways to review for the veterinary board exam, studying is easy with Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLE — and it’s a smart investment! In-depth coverage of essential information in each of the major veterinary disciplines ensures that you are studying with the best veterinary board review book available.
NAVLE is a registered trademark owned by the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. This publication is not licensed by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
- Exam-based structure familiarizes you with the content you willl see on the veterinary board exam and builds your knowledge step-by-step.
- Convenient, point-by-point outline format highlights the most essential data to streamline your NAVLE exam preparation.
- Illustrations clarify and support key points.
- Case-based study questions test you on the clinical situations you will be challenged with on the exam and in practice.
- Answer key with rationales explains the logic behind each answer and reinforces important principles.
File size: 11.6 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir