by Dawn Merton Boothe
Confidently utilize the rapidly growing selection of pharmaceuticals used to treat small animals. Small Animal Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2nd Edition helps you understand both the therapeutic uses of common pharmaceuticals and the pharmacology behind them, giving you all of the information you need to design and modify dosing regimens, identify factors that cause drugs to fail, and anticipate adverse drug reactions.
- Comprehensive approach emphasizes the use of drugs for prevention as well as treatment.
- Clear, consistent organization makes it easy to find the information you need when you need it.
- Dosage tables help you find essential pharmaceutical information at a glance.
- Pharmacogenetics chapter helps you understand how to use this emerging science to find the right dose for each patient, optimizing efficiency and minimizing toxicity.
- Routes of administration and sample pharmaceutical calculations provide fast, efficient access to comprehensive drug administration all in one inclusive resource.
- Multiple chapters on Antimicrobial Drugs and Antimicrobial Therapy highlight the impact of antimicrobial resistance on current practice.
File size: 35.2 MB