by Linda Merrill
Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is the first comprehensive resource on internal medicine written for the veterinary technician. Organized by body system, each chapter discusses pertinent diseases, from clinical signs, diagnostic testing, and prevalence to treatment options and nursing considerations. Published in association with the Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians, this book offers both a thorough grounding in the foundations of internal medicine for students and new veterinary technicians and detailed, advanced information suitable for experienced veterinary technicians.
Coverage includes an overview of neurological disorders and discussion of the surgical, emergency, and nursing considerations for each condition. This complete reference, which includes a companion website with quizzes, images, and video clips, is essential reading for veterinary technician students, practicing technicians, and those studying for the AIMVT specialty exam.
- Offers a detailed reference on internal medicine topics geared toward small animal technicians
- Logically organized by body system, with both basic and advanced information in each chapter
- Presents a chapter covering specific nursing subjects, including occupational health, drug implications, nutritional support, diagnostic procedures, thermoregulation, and endoscopy
- Equally useful for veterinary technician students, veterinary technicians in practice, and those studying for specialty certification
- Includes access to a companion website providing quizzes, video clips, and additional images, as well as the images from the book in PowerPoint at www.wiley.com/go/merrill
File size: 28.7 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir