Veterinary Clinical Procedures in Small Animal Practice
by Vicki Judah
VETERINARY CLINICAL PROCEDURES IN SMALL ANIMAL PRACTICE, 1st Edition instructs you on the clinical care of canine, feline, avian, and exotic animal patients. Appropriate as a standalone or companion resource, the book provides a concise overview of each species as well as the wide range of skills veterinary technicians must master. Step-by-step instruction on commonly performed procedures–restraint, physical exams, specimen collection, safety protocol, and anesthesia–include expanded discussions on variations, potential complications, required equipment, and much more. Colorful and easy to understand, VETERINARY CLINICAL PROCEDURES IN SMALL ANIMAL PRACTICE, 1st Edition is packed with photos, diagrams, and charts to make learning fun and easy!
- Straightforward Instruction: Written in an easy-to-understand style, the book walks readers through mastery of key tasks for success in any small animal practice!
- Species-Specific Coverage: Avian and exotic species seen in small animal practice are covered in detail.
- Layered Learning: A comprehensive glossary, colorful illustrations and photos, key terms and review questions, and other thoughtful details help readers internalize information and procedures efficiently.
- Coordinating Resources: Course materials include an available instructor’s manual, test bank of questions, and PowerPoint® presentations–all designed to make planning your course effortless!
- Reliable Format: Opening with a list and summary of key terms, each chapter progresses through important learning objectives and ends with review questions, helping readers organize key content for better recall and retention.
File size: 17 MB