Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging: Birds, Exotic Pets and Wildlife
by Charles S. Farrow
With a focus on birds, reptiles, and mammals, Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging: Avian and Exotic Pets discusses veterinary diagnostic imaging and new technologies for multiple modalities to help you accurately diagnose and pinpoint common injuries and disease. Divided into three sections – Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles – each section includes valuable information on positioning for specific structures, imaging findings, and more for each species with a wealth of photographs to provide real-life examples.
- Atlas-sized radiographs allow you to easily visualize the injury or indication of disease.
- Comparison radiographs display a normal image with an abnormal image to highlight differences and help you identify abnormalities in practice.
- “Telescopic” images provide close-up views of larger radiographs to help you identify salient points visible in the radiograph.
- Content tailored to each species highlights the common injuries and diseases for each avian and exotic species.
- Discussions of multiple modalities including ultrasound, MRI, and CT provide all the information you need for diagnostic imaging in one resource.
File size: 44.5 MB