by Timothy B. Hackett, Elisa M. Mazzaferro
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Procedures, Second Edition is a step-by-step guide to key emergency and critical care procedures encountered in both general and specialty practice. Now in full color, the second edition includes several new procedures, two new chapters covering cardiopulmonary resuscitation and continuous rate infusions, and a companion website offering videos demonstrating most of the procedures featured in the book. Helpful hints have also been added throughout to make the book even more useful in the practice setting.
Each procedure includes information on the background, supplies needed, indications, and contraindications, followed by a series of images demonstrating the technique. This practical resource, ideally designed for use in fast-paced emergency situations, is an indispensable reference for any member of the veterinary team.
- Offers detailed protocols for common techniques in emergency and critical care
- Presents a series of color photographs walking the reader through each step for every procedure
- Improves clinical skills and knowledge through a hands-on, practical approach
- Adds procedure information for orogastric lavage, respiratory sampling techniques, and pericardial drainage catheter to existing chapters
- Provides two new chapters on cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation and continuous rate infusions
- Includes video clips demonstrating most of the procedures on a companion website at www.wiley.com/go/hackett
File size: 22.4 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir