by William J. Reagan, Armando R. Irizarry Rovira, Dennis B. DeNicola
The long-awaited Second Edition of Veterinary Hematology: Atlas of Common Domestic and Non-Domestic Species serves as a major update to this essential introductory hematology atlas. In addition to a thorough update of all chapters, the new edition now includes coverage of laboratory animals and pocket pets, two new chapters devoted entirely to avian and exotic animals, and a PC compatible CD providing a wealth of additional hematological images. Now fully updated and revised, the Second Edition is the must-have veterinary hematology atlas for veterinarians, veterinary students, and veterinary technicians alike.
- Details the fundamentals for recognizing the normal and abnormal morphological features of blood cells
- Uses photomicrographs to show a variety of blood morphologic abnormalities in domestic and non-domestic species
- Includes coverage of laboratory animals and pocket pets, and two new chapters devoted entirely to avian and exotic animals
- PC compatible CD provides a wealth of additional hematological images
- A must-have atlas for veterinarians, veterinary students, and veterinary technicians