Veterinary Medical Terminology Guide and Workbook, 2nd Edition
by Angela Taibo
Designed to be both comprehensive and user-friendly, the text offers easy-to-understand explanations of medical terminology and contains helpful learning features such as tips, case studies, and review questions.
- Describes medical terms with easy-to-understand explanations and phonetic spellings
- Offers an updated edition of this practical guide to veterinary medical terminology
- Contains real-world case studies, word lists, and review questions that are designed to promote active learning
- Includes new chapters on medical reports and case studies and large animals, as well as helpful memorization features
- Provides access to a companion website with images, audio clips, flash cards, and other helpful learning tools