Advances in Equine Laparoscopy
by Claude A. Ragle
Part of the Advances in Veterinary Surgery series copublished with the ACVS Foundation and Wiley-Blackwell, Advances in Equine Laparoscopy presents a state-of-the-art reference on laparoscopic skills and procedures in the horse. Chapters are written by the leading experts in the field, and each section includes a practical review of the published literature. Encompassing instrumentation, basic principles, and specific techniques, Advances in Equine Laparoscopy offers an up-to-date, reliable resource for comprehensive information about equine laparoscopy.
This current, well-referenced text begins with a section on the fundamentals of laparoscopy, then moves into sections on the clinical application of laparoscopic techniques in the standing or recumbent horse. A companion website offers eight video clips demonstrating selected procedures at www.wiley.com/go/ragle. Advances in Equine Laparoscopy is an invaluable guide for equine surgical specialists and equine clinicians interested in laparoscopic techniques.
- Presents a state-of-the-art summary of current knowledge on using laparoscopic techniques on equine patients
- Surveys and condenses the peer-reviewed literature into a highly readable reference
- Offers a thorough, up-to-date grounding in this important technique, allowing clinicians to improve their skills and knowledge
- Written by the leading experts in the field of equine laparoscopy
- Well illustrated to improve understanding of operative procedures
- Includes access to a companion website offering 8 video clips to demonstrate selected techniques at www.wiley.com/go/ragle