File Formats, Passwords and Downloading Problems
- If you have problems to open compressed files such as RAR, 7Z & … download and install latest version of these programs or apps:
Note that some files are compressed by new methods and you need to download latest version of archivers to open these files; otherwise you will see an error such as incorrect password or damaged archive.
- Password for all archives is set to: vetbooks.ir
- If you have problems to opening eBook formats such as EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 and … download and install latest version of these programs or apps:
- If you have problems to download 7Z files, download and install latest version of any download manager programs or apps such as IDM (Crack). or simply try “Save Link As …” ( or “Save Link”, “Save Target As …”, “Download Link” and …) option after “right-click/touch & hold” on generated download links.
- If your antivirus alerts that there is virus in the archive; simply disable the antivirus (or change your browser). Because archive contents are password protected or maybe due to downloading from a book piracy website (VetBooks), antivirus marks the files as threats.
After all DO NOT report any of posts for problems above.