Nutritional Management of Equine Diseases and Special Cases
by Bryan M. Waldridge
Nutritional Management of Equine Diseases and Special Cases offers a concise, easy-to-comprehend text for equine veterinarians with questions about commonly encountered nutritional problems.
- Assists veterinarians in supporting equine patients with special nutritional needs
- Focuses on nutritional problems and impact on different body systems
- Covers ponies, miniature horses, draft horses, donkeys, and mules
- Offers complete coverage of common diseases and problems helped by nutrition
- Includes useful chapters on poisonous plants and mycotoxins