Reproduction in Farm Animals,7th Edition
by E. S. E. Hafez, B. Hafez
When you’re looking for a comprehensive and reliable text on large animal reproduction, look no further! the seventh edition of this classic text is geared for the undergraduate student in Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine.
In response to reader feedback, Dr. Hafez has streamlined and edited the entire text to remove all repetitious and nonessential material. That means you’ll learn more in fewer pages.
Plus the seventh editing is filled with features that help you grasp the concepts of reproduction in farm animals so you’ll perform better on exams and in practice:
- condensed and simplified tables, so they’re easier to consult
- an easy-to-scan glossary at the end of the book
- an expanded appendix, which includes graphic illustrations of assisted reproduction technology
Plus, you’ll find valuable NEW COVERAGE on all these topics:
- Equine Reproduction: expanded information reflecting today’s knowledge
- Llamas (NEW CHAPTER)
- Micromanipulation of Gametes and In Vitro Fertilization (NEW CHAPTER!)
- Reach for the text that’s revised with the undergraduate in mind: the seventh edition of Hafez’s Reproduction in Farm Animals.