Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics, 10th Edition
by David E. Noakes, Timothy J. Parkinson, Gary C. W. England
As the standard theriogenology text for veterinary students, Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics is also a great reference to keep post-graduation. The 10th edition of this book has been thoroughly updated to include normal reproduction and reproductive disorders, as well as diseases in the common and less common domestic species (dogs, cats, pigs, and horses as well as llamas, alpacas, and camels). This sorely needed information is vital for practicing in underdeveloped countries which lack the technology, equipment, and personnel offered in the U.S. With many international contributing authors, this one-of-a-kind text includes developments in reproductive biology and endocrinology from across the globe.
- Only textbook covering all major domestic mammalian species ensures you get consistent, authoritative advice on all species that experience challenges related to reproduction and obstetrics.
- Only book available that covers all aspects of theriogenology in all major domestic mammalian species recognizes the importance of species from every inch of the globe.
- A practical, clinical approach to the content provides you with the instruction you need to improve your clinical proficiency.
- Comparative aspects of theriogenology and obstetrics helps you to see beyond your species of immediate interest, and broaden your scope of knowledge and understanding of the discipline.
- Consistent leadership of David Noakes through nine previous editions makes this the most highly regarded text worldwide in this genre.
File size: 194.8 MB
Password (If Needed): vetbooks.ir